View Single Post
rechu
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
1,046 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 21, 2022 at 08:49 AM

Our Health Minister has totally lost it. The other day she said, we know who the people that haven't been vaccinated are and where they live. It almost sounds like they want to break down people's doors and vaccinate them by force.

For the first time since this all started, my husband and I ate indoors in a restaurant. We went out for breakfast. The funny thing is that after all my complaining about the mobility pass, we completely forgot to scan ours before leaving the house. You are supposed scan a QR code from your computer with your phone.

Anyways, they never asked to see it! We went and sat down and then only later realized that the waitress didn't ask for it. It is a bakery-café type place and we were the only people eating in, although various people stopped in to buy food. There was a terrace area, so I guess if she had asked for it, we could have sat out there. It's winter, but we've been having some nice weather lately.

I wonder how many places are actually checking. I have heard that there are inspectors and a restaurant can be fined if they find people eating indoors without the pass. This place was in a pretty remote area, so I guess the chances of an inspector heading out that way are pretty low. If they are checking places, it's probably in the downtown area around the main square, where they can go to various restaurants at once.

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, downandlonely

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated