View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 21, 2022 at 08:53 AM

I completely disagree - when an issue becomes intrusive to a marriage and life, it's an issue. It's not a matter of whether she has any right. It's that her beliefs are isolating her from friends and family and have become problematic. She is ostracizing everyone from her because of her beliefs. And her beliefs arose after a major life event that impacted her negatively. And I don't think the OP is demanding that she be the same person he married. He wants the person he once loved and she has changed to the point where he can no longer relate to her. That's a problem. If you yourself are a believer in conspiracy theories, then it makes sense that you would defend her right to believe these things. Sure, she has a right I guess, but at what expense? It's ruining her entire life and marriage. That's a problem, so the way I see it SHE'S the problem, not him or what he thinks of this whole situation.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
divine1966