View Single Post
Grice3689

Member Since Aug 2022
Default Aug 22, 2022 at 05:05 PM

Hey there. Going through a very hard time with my wife of 7 years. She recently cheated on me..we got into an.argument and I foolishly yelled I don't love you anymore( which isn't true. I love her more than anything) and I immediately apologized. And broke down. She proceeded to leave the house and disappear for 4 days..had no idea where she was or if she was OK. After she came home I found out she had slept with another man. Her saying it wasn't cheating cause she told me we weren't together. And that she didn't owe me an explanation. It has been 2 months now. After I found out I went to a shelter for 2 nights and after night 2 she called me begging to come home. And that she was sorry and all that. Things were good for a few days but it quickly went back to how it was before. She refuses to do anything to help rebuild the trust that was lost. She continues going out all night until early mornings...I need advice...any advice...I have no friends to talk roo about this,my family isn't really involved much and are biased for obvious reasons. I love this woman I really do. She keeps telling she doesn't have it in her to do the work to fix things but continues to ask me to sleep in the same bed.. cuddle..watch movies and so forth with her..she does have bpd and is medicated for it but it needs adjusting and she has said as much just hasn't bothered making an appointment yet. Again I need help..i have no finicial safetynet.. no support group near by..closet relative is next city over...if I leave and call it quits I have nowhere to go. We also have 4 kids together which complicates things
Grice3689 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote