View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,437 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 24, 2022 at 04:38 AM

So I'm on 2 AP's (one injection, one pill) and an AD. I played phone tag with him last week and never talked to him. I don't feel he can help me anyway. Especially since I move in less then a month. I don't want to change medication unless I have too. I'd rather wait until we land in our new state but that could be December or later then the wait time for a psychiatrist. Or it could be as early as November. So I'm looking at March before seeing a real psychiatrist or NP. Until then I'll have to survive on refills. But I don't know if I can deal with these little annoyances until March. T wants me to have an appointment with a center before I leave. I'm like halfway through the month from my injection. I'm generally not a danger to myself but sometimes I want to SH to stay grounded in reality. Then there's the thoughts of destructive ways to deal with this or if I just took my anxiety medication I won't be as scared when I feel or think things that aren't real. I'm not good at talking to pdoc.

-Abilify, thorazine, prozac, visterial

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, Fuzzybear, Soupe du jour, Yaowen