View Single Post
unlived

Member Since Mar 2013
Default Aug 28, 2022 at 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beth* View Post
NO. A rash indicates that your body is having an allergic reaction, and that the source of the allergy needs to stop. That kind of rash has the potential to become severe enough to cause your throat to swell so you cannot breathe.

As for having no periods, I am opposed to the forms of birth control that cause women not to menstruate. We have periods for a very good reason - to shed the uterine lining, as it needs to be shed, on a regular basis. I firmly believe that the women who are using those methods of birth control will have serious issues with such things as endometriosis and fibroids at mid-life, and problems with a thickened uterine lining - and even a tendency toward uterine cancer. Nature does what it does for a reason.

I agree about the allergic reaction. Your body is telling you to stop.

Beth is regards to the menstruation and that kind of birth control - I have the Mirena and it actually thins out the lining of the uterus. I needed it medically because I was needing blood transfusions because my periods were too heavy and this is what they told me. I don’t know about the kyleena but maybe it’s the same?
unlived is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*