Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,810 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Angry Aug 28, 2022 at 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
I also can’t stand it when people interrupt me or talk over me. I ended a friendship over that.

Also, people who repeat themselves, talk about themselves & their problems excessively, people who don’t listen, people who give unsolicited advice, naggers, people who check their phone all the time when they’re with you. That’s rude.

Me, me, me types. People who want & need attention all the time. Rude people, loud people, people who are to touchy feely. Especially those that try to touch you or hug you when you don’t even know them.

Guys who tell me to smile or guys who touch me inappropriately. People who are critical & judgemental. Especially about my looks & weight. I’m super sensitive about that.

Last but not least, slow drivers & people who take forever to text you back as well as people who try to force you to be in a pic or worse, those who like to snap surprise pics of people, they are the worst! Ugh!!!
Agree with all of the above. The thing about talking over me happens a lot. People dropping me for no apparent reason or not responding to messages.

And on another note....it's still August and the stores already have the Halloween stuff out! Rushing people to start thinking about the next overly commercialized holiday and to buy something for it NOW.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
jesyka

Thanks for this!
MuseumGhost