Child of a lesser god

Member Since Jun 2015
12.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 29, 2022 at 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
I'm really sorry you're dealing with this. I know you said you've each met with the T individually and are now set to meet together. I wonder if you'd be able to talk about these concerns with the therapist individually before meeting (or maybe email them, something like that?) to get some sort of reassurance that she won't just treat this like a miscommunication?

[snip]

Are you still in touch with the one T you saw periodically who specialized in disabilities? Was that Visa maybe? I'm wondering whether she could advise you on whether this is a good idea, some suggestions on how to approach it in the joint session(s), etc. I feel that maybe you ended on a bad note with her, so perhaps not.
I had an unsatisfying email exchange with the therapist over the weekend that led to this thread.

Yes, have an appointment with Visa on Thursday. She knows the whole story but I haven’t expressed my concerns aboit mediation to her yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbear View Post
I don't know how it works where you are but I'd be thinking more employment tribunal than therapist!
Something similar is a possibility here and the more I get forced into mediation the more attractive it looks%

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna