View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,106 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 31, 2022 at 05:09 PM

Yesterday was a kind of day when little things went wrong. I had been waiting and expecting a check by mail from the credit card that's a "cash reward". I made a call on the 17th and was told it would come by mail. Yesterday, after waiting all that time, it still hadn't arrived. So I called the CC company and that process was never done. This time they will send it by electronic deposit. Also the ATM machine at a 7-11 at where I live will not dispense cash for me. It would say "invalid transaction". My Credit Union told me it shouldn't have happened because there's no problem with my account but a problem with the ATM machine. I called the ATM Customer Service and told them and a guy I spoke to was rude.

Today seemed like a total turnaround from yesterday. My electronic deposit get through this morning. It was unexpected but I was very happy about it! So that made my day right there. Later on I had a nice talk to my Financial Advisor and he was helpful. But I still have some anxiety about the future.

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Breaking Dawn, Buffy01, downandlonely, MimiBhaduri0, T4bbyCat

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, downandlonely