View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 01, 2022 at 12:49 PM

Learning to identify and lead my inner saboteurs. This work is being popularized by Shirzad Chamine (SC) via his Positive Intelligence book, app, courses, & website.

SC had identified 10 a patterns, The Judge plus 9 Others, which he scores when you take the test:
Controller (My score: 8.1)
Hyper-rational (7.5)
Hyper-achiever (3.8)
Victim (1.9)
Stickler (1.3)
Hyper-Vigilant (1.3)
Avoider (0.6)
Restless (0.0)
Pleaser (0.0)

So, from the top, getting friendly with these traits by going down the list. Even the 0.0 scored ones as they show up in other people.

Controller ~ Podcast worth a listen, have to screen out the too much laughter 'noise.' [It's a controller trait to critique ... aye!]

Hyper-Rational ~ [from Manifestera] and here.

This is my second day on this run, having looked into the Controller yesterday. Re: the horoscope reading of hyper-rational, fits me close enough. SC concludes:
Quote:
Original Survival Function: The Hyper-Rational is a good survival strategy in early childhood circumstances of emotional turmoil or chaotic surroundings. The escape into the neat and orderly rational mind generates a sense of security or a sense of intellectual superiority. It also gains us attention and praise by showing up as the smartest person in the room.
Mostly my escape was into books, imagination, games, and projecting a better life after I left home. Smartest person in the room, guilty at times. Mainly because my mind floated in a zone where it worked really fast.

Next up, listening the The Davenport's podcast's take on this trait. Oh, they haven't gotten to this one yet. Alternative: mental fitness explained.

Ever growing via self-adjustments,

Revu2

Last edited by Revu2; Sep 01, 2022 at 02:00 PM..
Revu2 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote