View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,474 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 01, 2022 at 03:09 PM

I'm not doing the greatest today physically. I weighed myself this morning and at first I was 3 pounds less then yesterday. And I was like "no way, if thats right I gotta see a doctor." So I weighed myself again and I was 2 pounds less then yesterday. Still not excatly a good thing. I finished off the eggs and then had a Coke for breakfast. I got a couple things from Sonic. I'm trying really hard to up my calories. This heat is getting to me man. I was on my way to see my pdoc and I was watching something that I needed subtitles and I was in the back seat and that caused motion sickness and then add on top of that the heat and I felt so queasy. I took a valium and an Advil before I saw my pdoc. He mentioned my weight loss and that it looks like I've lost a lot. I said my therapist had told me I looked too thin. He said he disagrees with her and according to the BMI I am normal and its perfectly fine to be on the slender side. He doesn't want me to lose anymore though. I'm trying to eat more but with all these possible allergies and enviromental factors its been just tough. My appointment today though was a bit odd. He was just like so business like. like he was checking off a list of basic pdoc questions. It was just very phoned in. Normally our sessions are more personable. I had my mom in with me though which I don't normally so maybe he didn't want to say too much in front of her. Plus he did say he could see a good change in me because of the Prestiq and knew the other stuff I am dealing with is medical. So I guess it went well. I am back at the hotel with the AC on high and it feels so good. I'll have to figure out if I want to go out to dinner and back in the heat or just stay here. I stopped at a grocery store and got some applesauce and cotton candy sparkling water

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous 42424, MuddyBoots, Sunflower123