View Single Post
Moose72
Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 01, 2022 at 10:03 PM

Wake up . First thought is what time is it; second thought is I need to pee; third thought is about the horrible thing that happened to me a year ago this month (though my reactions are getting to be less as time goes by).
Possible trigger:
Take vitamins and a handful of prescription drugs that I need for my thousand things wrong with me- mostly brought on by psych drugs. Decide whether or not I'm going to the gym. If so, get dressed in workout clothes, if not, get in the shower. If yes, drive to gym, walk on treadmill for half an hour, get very sweaty and drive the 5 minutes home to shower. Sometimes voices start arguing with me about what I've done. We argue like this for quite a while. "You're a jerk." "Shut up." "You're still a jerk."
Possible trigger:
"Someone has poisoned the milk." "And you drank it! Hahahahaha!"
Sometimes I fantasize about
Possible trigger:
. Sometimes I get anxiety. It starts as a dull ache in my chest and weighs me down while the thoughts race. The depressive thoughts creep in . I call my pdoc's office and have to talk to someone on "the team" instead of pdoc. They ask a million questions and still don't help. They say they'll pass our conversation over to pdoc and when she replies they- the team member will call me back. He tells me to take both my PRN Haldols. But no one calls . Not him, not pdoc. Days pass and I figure I'm just not that important to them - again. I watch tv for a while- or listen to music or read- then I take my night time pills, including Haldol, which I also take in the morning. I go to bed and repeat the next day.

Ativan .5 mg 2x/day
Propranolol 20 mg 2x/day

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Last edited by Moose72; Sep 01, 2022 at 10:31 PM..
Moose72 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, buddha1too, Tart Cherry Jam, unaluna, Victoria'smom