Member Since Mar 2011
7,354 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 04, 2022 at 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
AD! I remember you well =]

But damn.. I'm sorry about what happened. I remember last, talking to you at the end of 2019. You helped me with a few things on Roll Call, and then you disappeared (For better or for worse I thought).

So much stuff happened but all drama. It's amazing that the ECT helped (Although definitely, people lose memory).
HEY!!! I remember you too! I miss talking to you! I had no idea I was helpful to you but, I’m really glad I was able to be. I’ve been through a lot but… I’m still here you know? Still breathing and all the other “yes I’m alive” stuff.

Drama is inevitable, I’ve dealt with quite a bit of it elsewhere online lately. Thankfully it’s been easy to resolve.

I disappeared for a lot of reasons, none of which were voluntary… I’ve missed being here and being able to chat with people who understand (at least in part) what I’m going through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WastingAsparagus View Post
Hi, just wanted to say I've had ECT as well, and it sucks but it has helped me longer-term. I think at least. Sorry you've had such a rough time lately.
Yeah, it does suck but I have to say it has definitely helped me in the long term, too. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes psychotic View Post
I remember you AD…sorry you’ve been through so much but hopefully the worst is over….
You somehow always make me smile, I remember you too. I’m glad you and other familiar faces are still around. Helps me get more oriented because a lot has changed around here. And I’m three years older… doesn’t seem like a lot but it feels that way when two years of those three are erased from your memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
I remember you! It's good to see you, I am sorry for everything you've been going through
Hey, I remember you… I hope you’re doing okay I know you like everyone else here goes through a lot.

thank you all for the messages. I guess I’m not as easy to forget as I sometimes think I am.

In a lot of ways I’m doing better but I still have rough days, and I’ve had a rough few weeks so yeah… figured I’d check in and say hi to some of my favorite people. [emoji3590]
Atypical_Disaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, Desoxyn, Job 30 26, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Desoxyn, Job 30 26