View Single Post
tecomsin
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
736 hugs
given
Default Sep 04, 2022 at 07:59 PM

I had a friend awhile ago who also has a psychotic mood disorder, in his case schizoaffective, while in my case I'm BP I. I had lost touch with him for several years after he blocked me on messenger. I had sent him an email back then asking why and he sent me back a rude email saying we were never really friends.

Well fast forward about 4 or 5 years and i get a text message from him saying he had been homeless, drunk and in and out of mental hospitals in a different province but had gotten his life back together somewhat and had moved back to my province. He had unblocked me on messenger so I thought I would like to be friends with him again, but then I noticed after several weeks of not hearing from him that he had blocked me again on messenger, without any explanation.

This time I've blocked him both on my phone and on messenger. I feel like such a fool to let him do this to me twice.

When I get this kind of interpersonal stress it seems to make my bipolar symptoms and other symptoms like tinnitus worse.

2.5 mg olanzapine
tecomsin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, downandlonely, Fuzzybear, HALLIEBETH87, MuddyBoots, Sunflower123, unaluna