View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,927 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 06, 2022 at 01:34 AM

Talking to autists through encrypted messages in my computer terminal is a trip.

Big forest fire sizzled the electricity wires. Power will be out for around a week. I always have feared power blackouts - Especially with this decaying, meth society full of clowns.

I visited and had dinner with a cousin and her husband - They asked me questions.. and at the time (Before I took the olanzepine), I was feeling exactly like what BB is describing - Just massive anxiety and couldn't say much. It's quite horrible.

I wonder if ket BDNF neuroplasticity could benefit with olanzepine.. Idk.

I saw on the news, the culprit for a horrible event.. My mom said "He must have been on drugs" and I said "Drugs didn't do that to me..", she said "Thank God - Must be good genetics".. But like.. Don't I have schiz? It's nonsense.

I'll visit with my dad tomorrow, we'll talk etc.. I hope that I won't have much cognitive impairment. I'm supposed to get the Invega Trinza injection tomorrow but I'll prolong it for a few days. I think most people (Including my parents) have worse mental health than I do. Although, in the past.. I was super, super handicapped from isolation.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Atypical_Disaster