View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 09, 2022 at 01:10 AM

The last short of the master Sabo, the Judge. Don't show up much with this. Here goes.

Puts others needs ahead of their own. People seem selfish or ungrateful. I can make anyone like me. If I don't rescue people, who will. Seeks external validation. If they don't say or acknowledge me I don't feel worthy on my own.

Strengths: empathy, giving, loving, tune into others feelings and needs, emotionally self-aware.

Shows up: Why don't people acknowledge what I do for them? Lies: a. I'm not doing this for myself. And I don't expect anything in return. The wold would be a better place if we all did this. True: expect love, recognition, gifts or money. What if someone doesn't like me?

Costs: Taking care of self falls lower on the priority list. Avoid delegating to others what they are capable of doing. Also drives people away who didn't ask for help who you try to rescue.

Sage Moves: Self-love, question self about Why am I doing this? Watch for that 'should' motive. Honor this as a strength to look after others AFTER first looking after yourself. Allow self to be drawn towards inner joy. EXPLORE, ask questions, confirm assistance is wanted. INNOVATE, shake up your patterns. Use the 80/20 Rule to narrow where you will, and wont, allow the Pleaser to have the mic.

I'm back at the controller, the top of the line up, for quotes searching and other fun. ###

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote