View Single Post
Blueowl

Member Since Jul 2022
142 hugs
given
Default Sep 10, 2022 at 08:24 PM

Here's an update... official papers filed with the court last week. I had a moment of sadness... This weekend am mourning the loss of a relationship. But in the afternoon, when I was trying to take a nap... I was reminded that my decision, albeit hard, is the right one.

While I respect his space in the house, he does not respect mine. I do not go into his area but he continues to, sometimes, occupy mine. He was playing music, making food, and offered me some. He knows I had just eaten and... well... history was repeating itself. He knew I would say no. Because I was trying to take a nap (was tired), with all this turmoil had to leave. He asked where I was going and told me to have fun - but not in an amicable tone of voice.

Sounds stupid to someone on the outskirts... but I guess he is grieving in his own way.

When I was out and about I saw some seemingly happy couples, having normal conversations... I so wish I had some of that. Oh well... I guess there are seasons in life....

I lit some candles and now am working on the financial aspect. I will admit he has been very cooperative in providing financial statements. I count my blessings.
Blueowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes, Orwellian Nightmare