View Single Post
Stronglady1

Member Since Sep 2022
Default Sep 10, 2022 at 09:09 PM

I was bullied and picked on in the 7th grade.Was also called names,one was little runt because of my size.Age 6,I was diagnosed with pituritary dwarfism and have the body of an 8 year old girl.My good friends even witnessed it happen.I was slammed into my locker a few times.Principal was no help,gave the 3 boys that bullied me light punishments.It was not enough and my parents were not too happy.Last straw was when they slammed me in my locker cutting me in the right arm which I had to go to the ER for stitches.My parents seen a lawyer whom gave this principal a wake up call,said better do something before it went to court.He did and also resigned the end of the school year.We had support from other parents too.The 3 boys that bullied and picked on me,left for another school.It tore me up which I was diagnosed with PTSD and anxiety at age 13.School counselor saw the signs I had these and told my parents about a great therapist that dealt with kids that have PTSD and anxiety issues.This therapist worked with me very well.
Stronglady1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Abusedbysister, Anonymous32451, Buffy01, MaverickLovesYou, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Abusedbysister, Buffy01, Skeezyks