View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Sep 12, 2022 at 10:45 AM

I got a kick out of Butch and Sundance.

We had an anniversary party last Friday. We went out to a fancy dinner with cousins. I gave Tom some surprise presents, and played "Bottle of Wine" on my cell phone. It was his signature song when we got married. I thought it was funny. No one else got the humor.
I got a lot done at Sizzlers. If I really want to be a writer (I do) I'm thinking that I should go to all-you-can-eat restaurants a lot. The downside is - I'll end up weighing 300 pounds and counting. The sacrifices we make for our art!
I've been walking with my friend on Fridays. We got up to 3 miles, which is fantastic for me. The last time we went out she got sick from the heat, It was scary. We went started at ten in the morning. It only got eighty but she was having trouble. She has an old car which overheats, so to keep the car from stalling, she had to drive with the heater on. She calls it the saunamobile. Ipe she has a new car by now.
I wish I had some good stories to tell when people ask, "So what have you been doing?" (I don't.)
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote