View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 14, 2022 at 01:10 PM

Well my therapist is pregnant and I have no idea how that is going to play out later when she needs to take time off and stuff. Like how long she will be out and how long we'll have to do virtual and stuff. Basically I was just trying not to lose my ****ing mind that she was having a baby at her age. I thought she looked pregnant. But I thought no way shes too old. And thats not something you ask someone. Then she told me and it just blew my mind. After that I had trouble making eye contact even though my eye contact had been great during all our other sessions. I'm not sure if its my dysphoria or if I was just trying not to stare or what. She said my clothes were baggy and its like ***** these are size 30/30 jeans and an XS hoodie. That comment kinda annoyed me. I think I was just hangry the whole time. She offered me a Fiber One bar but I took half a bite of it and then left it untouched because I hate eating in front of people. I told her this and she said its an eating disorder behavior. I did come home and ate half a bottle of plant based eggs and a tablespoon of Wow butter and I took my Prestiq. So I am not hangry or ornery anymore.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty