View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Sep 18, 2022 at 07:34 PM

I laughed at your chicken joke.

We got a little rain, which was pretty wonderful. A friend gave an interesting talk about climate change. I think I know a lot about it, but learned some new facts. Interesting, and very disturbing. We're getting a bit of rain. (Yay!), and I'm watching the nice black cloud promising more rain. It's not as much as I had hoped for, but every little bit helps. Thank you, thank you. Feeling very dreamy today. I hope tomorrow is more productive.

There was a bank of ivy in front of my house. No, I didn't plant it. It took over and wouldn't go away. About a week ago, I paid someone to cut it all back. A few days after that, I was sleeping, and I thought a mouse dropped on my head and disappeared behind my curtain. I wasn't sure if it really happened, and it was too fast for me to freak out. A couple of days after that, I saw one in the kitchen, so I ha to believe that it had actually happened. I put out bait, and thought I had killed all the mice (I hate killing mammals.) But the bait is still disappearing. Rats! Pun intended.

That's it for me. May the measly steps be with you.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote