View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 19, 2022 at 06:37 AM

Well, things are looking up at work, I am happy to report!

I was told on Friday by my boss that soon I will be gaining 2 clients of my own. So, they are giving me more responsibility, which says I have been proving myself to them and they now trust that I can handle the additional work AND client facing work. This makes me very happy!

This also means that there is less of a threat of me losing my job, which is what I worried about for months. They want to hire another team member, so I think we're doing OK as we head into a recession.

I do feel I am in a good spot here. They are good people - the CEO is a wonderful woman with strong values and I appreciate the healthy culture she has created in the company. I haven't experienced ANYTHING that is toxic or unhealthy for me to date. And that is SO refreshing.

And they've been nothing but supportive of me through all my personal issues this year.

I think I am going to stay put in this job and not look elsewhere. I want to make this work for myself. And I honestly don't think I could handle an upheaval and a job change right now. I am getting comfortable where I am. It's been 7-8 months now, and I am finally settling in.

I think this is a good company for me. And I am enjoying my high salary, which is allowing me to save money AND do all the things I like to do. It would be a shame to leave and have to lower my salary.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3