View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 19, 2022 at 05:38 PM

Past few days have been too much and we need to type. We've had horrible headaches for past day'ish in the front of head, the kind from too much switching. We're learning that we have to be careful what we watch and think about because this shattered brain is too easily triggered. It's a hard lesson because it means we can't watch what a lot of us like. Videos that are good for us are of hard working happy stable people, but most of us like watching videos about the lives of more common people who have problems because it's something we relate and deal with. We love youtube channels such as Indigo Traveller. He travels to places that most media won't touch such as war zones in the middle east, Ukraine, Haiti, etc. Probably the worst videos for us are DID and schizoaffective vlogs.

I just remembered that our first psychologist told us to be careful what videos to watch. If we binge watch videos of people who have schizoaffective disorder, then it's almost a guarantee we start having serious schizoaffective disorder symptoms. Back then our 1st psychologist had no idea we had DID so she said we're like an empath. I think some of us have schizoaffective disorder who can be triggered to front. Some of us also have BPD.

It's depressing that we have a shattered mind made of so many parts. For most of my life people have called us names like chameleon but I/us never thought much about it because we just assumed that sudden complete personality changes were normal.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, downandlonely

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn