View Single Post
East17
Veteran Member

East17 has no updates.

10 yr Member
35 hugs
given
Default Sep 21, 2022 at 04:34 PM

I know you couldn't help going off sick with covid, it's just totally shite timing.

The voluntary work situation has deteriorated further - and I didn't think that was even possible! Tomorrow morning I am sending a complaint to the Directors, it is a somewhat nuclear option from which there is no coming back, but I feel I've been left with no other choice. My go-to safe place is no longer there, but instead has become an overwhelming source of stress and frustration. Things on the home front are also shite, and there's no escaping that.

I'm also concerned that something will happen with your H having Covid as well, that will prevent you from returning to work.

Every time I reach a point where I think things can't possibly get any worse, I find they absolutely can. It scares me how I feel, as though I could tip over the edge at any time. I haven’t felt this bad for a long while.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, downandlonely, Lonelyinmyheart, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty, unaluna, Waterbear