Always in This Twilight

LonesomeTonight has no updates.

8 yr Member
74.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 22, 2022 at 07:59 PM

Dear T,
OK, I'm doing less well with things tonight, but that's because of the response that I got from the manager of the contract. I now probably seem totally neurotic because I sent them an email saying one thing, then sent another saying something else. But I'd rather have to spend the money for a second computer (and PCs are much cheaper!) than lose out on the work entirely. I mean, I also did send some quick applications to two places, though I'm not technically qualified for the one, and the other, the pay sounds too good to be true.

But, yeah, I'm freaking out a little now. H made me feel a bit better. Like I asked if I could have a grace period to find other work if needed, in terms of spending, and he's fine with that.

On the plus side, the concert last night was amazing. I wish I could make you understand what it felt like, during one of the songs (well, really, a few of them). Maybe you have something that makes you feel that way, too. But it's also why I don't want to have to potentially give up concerts (well, beyond all the ones I already have tickets for) if work becomes an issue. They make me feel alive in a way that maybe nothing else does. Maybe that's what your sport does for you?

Love,
LT

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, LostOnTheTrail, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty