Thread: Pregnancy Dream
View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers
*Beth* is practicing healthy breathing for brain, mind, body, spirit.

3 yr Member
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 22, 2022 at 10:17 PM

Thank you, Moose. The first miscarriage was vicious because I was 4 months along. I still count how old that child would be now, and now, and now. S/he would be in high school.

The other two m/c's were no fun, but they were very early on, about 2 weeks.

Pregnancy is wonderful, but it can sure be rough! The "epsom salt" treatment sounds rather horrid! I'm glad it did its job, though!

My N1 was born by planned c-sec (but I went into light labor 2 weeks before the scheduled date). My N2 was a foolishly attempted VBAC that turned into a scary situation, until I was finally given a c-sec after pleading for one for many hours.

Speaking of dreams, one of the worst dreams I've ever had was when I was pg with the baby I miscarried. A couple of months into the pregnancy I dreamt I was stuck in a huge dug-out pit and there were demons, devils, and a tall, tall archetypal witch in the pit. After that dream I sensed that the pregnancy was not going well. I just knew it.

Before my N2 was born I had one of the most magnificent dreams I've ever had about nuns who were saint-like, golden light streaming through a window, and the nun women handing a baby to me. The baby was surrounded with golden light. And that baby so reminded me of my son.

This is from Dream Meanings:

To dream that you are pregnant symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal. Dreaming that you did not realize you were pregnant implies that you are in denial about something. You also have a tendency to ignore things until it is right in front of you. Alternatively, if you are trying to get pregnant, then the dream may be a wish fulfillment. If you are not trying to get pregnant, but dream that you are, then it symbolizes fear of new responsibilities.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote