View Single Post
SushiNCorn

Member Since Sep 2022
30 hugs
given
Default Sep 23, 2022 at 09:32 AM

Thank you so much for your kind words.
I completely agree when you say many things are said in the heat of the moment. That was my sincere hope as well for the days that followed. I expected an apology, which never came.
I expected a retraction of the statements, at least "I didn't mean what I said" but that never came either.
And the worst part was that the same things were repeated to our friends & family when they tried to speak to him... even a couple of weeks later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyblue83 View Post
Many things are said in the heat of the moment. Then again there's usually a grain
of truth in these statements that come out in anger or said just to hurt you. I think
what's more important are the follow up actions . Was there an apology afterwards ,
or were these things said continually ? I can tell you that you never REALLY know the
person your living with. It could be a 50 year lie ! Once you realize this fact you can then
move on with your life. I'm sure they're were some good times so don't consider it a
10 year loss. Live , learn , and then FORGET . Hopefully you'll meet someone genuine and
honest in the future.
SushiNCorn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, Open Eyes