Elder

Member Since Oct 2008
25 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 24, 2022 at 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPimpernel View Post
I'm so depressed, heartbroken, and full of grief.
Trigger warning for infertility:
Possible trigger:

I'm in so much pain.

L and I were talking about my infertility today, and I said things I've never said before. I'm really struggling.
I'm so sorry. I'm glad you have L through all of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtieTheSequal View Post
I have become re-inspired to start writing stories again. When I set up my new laptop last night, it knew so much because of having a gmail account (ooeeoo big brother) and it imported all kinds of stuff - including access to google docs where several years ago I had saved quite a bit of a story I had been working on at the time. Over half of the document is thoughts/plans/character development (there's a therapist in it and it appears that I was modeling her after L) and the rest is actual story. I printed it and I'm going to read through it and see if I can get back into the spirit of it, and actually finish it. From the little bit I already read, it shouldn't be hard to get back into it. I thought all of that writing was lost forever because I couldn't find it on old laptop - I'd forgotten I saved it to google drive.
Nice! Proud of you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtieTheSequal View Post
Well I decided to continue another 8 weeks in the coaching/cbt thing and just changed my program and scheduled my next session, I'm going to do the social anxiety one this time. When I just went through the initial questions, I realized I guess I do struggle with it more than I realized... just, working at home I don't really deal with other people in person all that much. I will still have C as my coach which is good I feel like we have good conversations.
Good for you to keep tackling these issues.

I got my hair cut for the first time in like 15 years at a salon today and it was AMAZING. I got two shampoos, so got to get two head massages, lol. She specializes in curly cuts, so it came out really well.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks