AzulOscuro has no updates.

8 yr Member
1,748 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 25, 2022 at 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyblue83 View Post
I'm gonna say this without knowing all the other cultures out there and their etiquette.
I'll just speak to what I have observed in this society in the USA. Many people here are extremely rude.
Everybody is in a rush. Most people here are just into money and material things. From the drug dealer who wants to make money but
doesn't care how many people he kills. To the corporate business man who steals and cheats his way to the top.
To all the corrupt politicians who , if they did the right thing , could solve many a problem. Etiquette ?
That book got thrown out the window many years ago.
I hear you.
I think Western cultural countries are pretty much alike you say. Everything goes very fast and we seem pretty much slaves of duties, make money to live a “supposed” marvellous life, full with all kinds of material things.

I’m gonna be very rude now, obviously exaggerate but sometimes when I use public places, the street included, I think there must be a bill to pay for those who goes here and there, eyes on their phones and don’t care about knocking down another pedestrian or a dog. This is so rude.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote