View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 27, 2022 at 02:55 PM

My T is having car problems, which shouldn't be a problem as I usually see her virtually but she has to go pick up her car at the time of my appointment so no therapy today. She did text me and ask me to call her and she told me this in person that she might not be able to do my session and then texted and said for sure she couldn't do my session. I'm glad we had a session on Saturday now because then it won't feel so long. She said she would fit me in sometime this week. She had car problems a little while back that impacted our session. She said she likes her car but she is tired of having to get it fixed. I think she drives a Subaru. So IDK. At least I wasn't totally in crisis or something today. Sometimes I can't quite figure out if my T is just eccentric or if there should be red flags going off or something. I do really like her though and I know it is the relationship that is supposed to be the healing thing. Not sure if it matters so much with psychosis though. I just don't want to somehow get really hurt in the end of therapy with this T somehow. When she asked me to call her today, before I knew what was going on, I thought she was going to be like, I can't see you anymore or something. Amazing how my brain leapt to the most negative thing. Hmm.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, LonesomeTonight, unaluna