View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 28, 2022 at 12:53 PM

Today went well. It was virtual and those are really deep for me for some reason. We talked about my new niece and how I wasn't feeling good yesterday. I mentioned I think I may have gotten sick because of how I've been sleeping and eating. She says that is a good point and then my body may also just respond to stress by getting sick. But yeah I know my crappy diet and poor sleep caused me to be sick. I did finally bring up my transference T. But I didn't mention the transference part. Or the email part. I just mentioned the therapist I had before I moved who I was still trying to deal with. She asked about her and I mainly mentioned she didn't want to work with me because she didnt specliaze in eating disorders. Which is the main reason why she said she didnt want to work with me. But I mentioned Christmas 2020 and IOP and feeling cut off before I moved. I knew my therapist didn't totally understand and I know it was because I didn't mention the transference or the emails. But I dont want her thinking I'm having transference with her or that she needs to stop the emails between sessions which we both agree are super helpful.

But today went well.

Hugs from:
AliceKate, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty