catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 01, 2022 at 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower123 View Post
I apologize for leaving so abruptly without saying good bye or explaining what I was doing. I did not believe at that time that I was making any meaningful contribution to the forum or the people on it and was, in fact, a drag on the system. When I left, I was desperate to go. I needed to disengage temporarily to decide whether to deactivate my account, modify my activity, or carry on as normal. The days I was away helped me gain clarity and perspective. I decided to come back. Mainly because I care about the people here.

If nothing else, I can provide comic relief and something interesting to look at. My life has been a train wreck these last few years as you know. Something it’s hard to look away from. Fortunately things are on the upswing now.

I hope everyone has a peaceful day. Much love.

Welcome back! I hope you're feeling less hairballed and more at peace.

You give so much to this forum. I think the part of your mind that was telling you you don't was in something of a delusional place. I'm pretty sure that everyone here knows what a terribly rough time you've been going through - yet you still take the time and energy to give support to others. Always.

I fully agree with Soupe's advice regarding account deactivization. It's a difficult, stressful problem if someone deactivates, then decides to return. The requested suspension you chose was a smart way to go about it.

Hugs from:
Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123