View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 02, 2022 at 06:41 AM

You had the same concern last time you broke up.

Honestly who cares. If these people are of any importance to you like family or close personal friends, then they won’t listen to this.

If these are non sequential people then who cares? He was blaming you to his coworker. Is this coworker important to you?

People know that divorcing couples sometimes get nasty. Usually no ove cares. If any of my friends were divorcing and their spouses called me and said “ hey she’s crazy and psychotic”. What am I supposed to do with this info. I don’t care what’s happening in their marriage. Heck maybe she’s actually psychotic and on meds but it has nothing to with my friendship. I can still be friends

What’s going on in two peoples personal relationships is private. If he chooses to talk about it to whole lot of people you can’t really stop him (unless it effects your employment like if he calls your work). I think you can get lawyer involved if it effects your work. But if he blabs to his dancing buddies at the bar or his own coworker (or cashier in a grocery store), who cares

Are they going to stop talking to you because he said you are crazy? What kind of friends are they then? Why are they important to you then?

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, Have Hope