View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 03, 2022 at 04:52 PM

I'm feeling gloomy today. I guess it's because it's a cloudy day. I kind of like cloudy days and prefer them over hot and sunny days. However, it's just a cloudy day that seems to have hanging haze. At least I would like it to rain or drizzle.

I split up with my only friend yesterday. For those on here, who know me, you might notice that it's many times I have said that. That's because it's happened so many times. Splitting up gets me down but so does having a lousy quality friend. This time, unlike other times, I have blocked him from calling me. The reason I end up going back with him is because he calls and cries. And then I'm lonely and he doesn't have much going for him. It goes great for a while when we get back and then the crap happens again. It's like we both don't learn.

Also, this morning before getting out of bed, I was thinking to myself that I'm letting go the ones close to me. I don't know if it's because I may have ridiculously high standards or if the people I've been surrounded with are bad.

Last edited by will19; Oct 03, 2022 at 05:09 PM..

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Breaking Dawn, MimiBhaduri0, T4bbyCat