Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2020
4,706 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 06, 2022 at 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose60 View Post
If your former GP does not live anymore, you need to find a new GP. Your asthma needs to be treated. I am relatively new to the forums so I don't know your story, but I do know that not treated asthma can be dangerous.

I am sorry that I said something about that a doctor could help you to find out if it was physical or psychological (some posts ago). I thought that you were very frightened after the very real sickness in your lungs. I have had an anxiety attack myself , and needed to call for a doctor immediately. So it was friendly meant.

I wish you well!
You don't need to clarify Rose60, I know it was friendly meant, what I am worried about is how do I convince people especially the doctors in India about my situation, that what's happening to me is not a fantasy but real.

I was in the US defense force along with my ex Indian American boyfriend Srijan Chatterjee and his elder brother Gautam Chatterjee. I came to India with them in 2014. They had a project in India and I was to be the bait to gather information on the terror hub that is brewing in eastern India against the usa snd the west. But as we came to India, my ex and his elder brother started threatening the US government and the west. And they started torturing me virtually. I agree it is way better than being tortured face to face like the unfortunate Ukrainian soldiers are, but still I have been through hell for years now and I find it hard to take it any more. I can't complain against them to the police or the Indian government bc they have links with people at the top(both politics and military)and I may land in prison if I complain against them in India.

Also my us passport and papers including my ssn card, birth certificate etc are with my ex Indian American boyfriend and he has refused to hand them over to me. So I need a duplicate passport to go back to usa on my own. The US government probably wanted me to stay in India for some more time for which they did not issue me a duplicate passport.

I know Rose60 you may not believe my story and think me to be crazy and delusional , but I won't blame you for it.

PS: The effect of 2 pills of ativan 2mg have started to take effect...I feel very very sleepy.

Last edited by MimiBhaduri0; Oct 06, 2022 at 04:43 AM..
MimiBhaduri0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Rose60

Thanks for this!
Rose60