View Single Post
Soupe du jour
Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 08, 2022 at 04:14 AM

I've traveled extensively throughout my life for pleasure, work, and studies. Too many countries to list, plus too many US states to mention. Travel was always a passion of mine, and what my husband and I spent good chunks of our savings on. We never had any children, so it made it easier to do so. I am an American currently living in Central Europe. It's not that difficult for us to get to another country within Europe. We can drive to the German border in fewer than 2 hours and Austria, Slovakia, and Poland borders in approximately 3 hours. We recently moved from the south of the country where Austria and Slovakia were even much closer. Flights are relatively short to most other European countries.

It's likely that my husband will want to ski this winter. There is some good skiing in our current country of residence, but better skiing is in Austria. Many people head there for that.

With pain I must write that a trip home to the US is a possibility this year. Pain because my brother is very very ill. It wouldn't be a pleasant visit. We were in the US for a visit this past April. My father turned 80.

Psych Medications:
* Tegretol XR (carbamazepine ER) 800 mg
* Lamictal (lamotrigine) 150 mg
* Seroquel XR (quetiapine ER) 600 mg

I also take meds for blood pressure, cholesterol, and tachycardia.
Soupe du jour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, MuseumGhost

Thanks for this!
shakespeare47