View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 08, 2022 at 02:10 PM

This morning my anxiety was super rough. I guess it was just because of my therapists news. I got up at 1:40 and stayed up. I just had one small Pepsi. I didn't change out of yesterdays clothes. I got up at 5:30 to watch TV. I drank a grande chai iced tea latte and finally I was so exhausted and anxious I took my mid morning prestiq and valium and my noon geodon and slept from 9 or so until noon.

My blood work came back and my hematrcrit is a few points higher then last time. It keeps going up each month. But its just a couple points under to be considered high. But I have all the symptoms so I guess I'll just continue to feel crappy until my next blood test sets it over the edge. I have a couple other low blood levels but she is saying they arent a big deal. I see my endocronolgist in a couple weeks and then my kidney doctor that week too.

Basically I'm just confused if its anxiety or medical. I know my 3 hour nap and limiting my caffeine today made me feel a lot better. Plus I've been getting out of the house without a lot of anxiety. My anxiety seems to be more situational. Like my therpaists situation and returning to work. I don't seem to have just general anxiety for no reason. But I do need to lay off the caffeine.

Hugs from:
bizi, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123