View Single Post
Sunflower123
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2015
95k hugs
given
Default Oct 08, 2022 at 07:46 PM

I had a lovely day with M today. It was great to see her and spend time with her. She has these unusual, serious anxiety type attacks in various places - driving, at work, at home, misc. I help her 100% of the time to work through them - sometimes from the bathroom stall at her work place. It’s my pleasure. She brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers today with huge sunflowers and a thank you card. It touched me.

I’m going to the mountains 2 days early to be alone before I meet M with the blessings of my loved ones. For years - I have been completely surrounded with people that needed something from me. Inundated with people. The introvert in me yearns for some solitude to think - reflect - ponder. I need to replenish my internal energy and restore my equilibrium. There’s a glorious spot beside a beautiful stream 3 miles down a rarely used trail where I find solitude deep in the mountains. I’m not departing the forum but rather the trappings of civilization and the roles expected of me for a couple of days. I may not post those days but I’ll be around. I’ll say when I go. I will check in once a day with S and M and have a detailed tracker on my phone. Conditions.

I hope everybody has a peaceful evening. Much love.

Hugs from:
bizi, Nammu, Soupe du jour, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
bizi, downandlonely, Nammu, otroo, ~Christina