View Single Post
Soupe du jour
Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 09, 2022 at 03:07 AM

Thanks, @BeyondtheRainbow, for starting the new thread. As for the tool shop, I can see that as a nice place for your dad to "dwell" since he liked spending time there in the past. Either way, he and my mom found themselves in their final place. I'm sure both would be satisfied. We spread my mom's ashes amongst my nephew's in a forest nearby, overlooking the beautiful Delaware River. It was my nephew's favorite place. He absolutely adored my mother (his grandmother) and was severely affected when we lost her.

Every morning we wake up to heavy fog in the area, because of the tall forested hills around us. It's nearly gone at this moment. We'll finally be heading to our new property to meet up with our friend who is handling the renovations. He's been working there diligently since we moved. I think the neighbor (former owner of the property we bought) likes him, but there was a little issue. Our friend takes his little doggie with him everywhere. Though the dog is generally very sweet and well-behaved, she somehow gets riled up by the neighbor's farm animals. She bit the elderly gentleman's rabbit. Our friend offered to pay for it, yet the neighbor refused the money saying "No, we already ate it."

As I mentioned before, we'll stay at my sister-in-law's house for a couple days. Even though the place we're renting now is a lovely environment, it's still not home. I want a home. Of course s-i-l's place is not OUR home, its proximity to our new property helps. Also, her house has been in the family since the 1950s. This is really more what I wanted from the beginning. Choosing to live further south ended up being a mistake. We're trying to correct it and start over again.

Psych Medications:
* Tegretol XR (carbamazepine ER) 800 mg
* Lamictal (lamotrigine) 150 mg
* Seroquel XR (quetiapine ER) 600 mg

I also take meds for blood pressure, cholesterol, and tachycardia.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Nammu

Thanks for this!
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi