Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,430 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 09, 2022 at 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I am sick as **** with a headache, sore throat, dry cough, chills, body aches, a temp of 99.5 and I feel like I haven't slept in 3 days despite sleeping all day yesterday and 11 hours last night. I don't know what it is but it seems to be the answer to why my anxiety got strangely bad on Thursday and Friday. My mental health gets out of whack before I get sick.

I don't know if I should just rest it off or take a covid test. The rest of my family feels fine. But I don't get whats up. This is the second time I've gotten sick in almost 2 weeks
I tried making it to the bathroom and I got the worst vertigo and lightheadedness. I was like cheese and crackers should I get checked out for a blood clot in my lungs. Its been suspected a few times but I've always been negative. I made it back to bed and I took some tylenol and as long as I lay on my side I'm ok.

Still at 99.5 so thats not getting worse but I feel worse. I totally understand if I have to move my last in person session with my therapist to virtual. But man is that like transference T part 2 and the sudden switch to video sessions in 2020. Thats a mind blown. History repeating itself or some ****.

My temp is ok but my throat hurts so badly and this cough sucks and now I have a headache. It feels like when you get butterflys in your stomach but mine are in my lungs and throat.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Oct 09, 2022 at 06:58 PM..

Hugs from:
bizi, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123