Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 12, 2022 at 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
Ahh it was dark,dark this morning when the alarm went off. Dark and rainy. But by the time I went off to aqua fitness the sun was out. Still it is now cool enough that I have to put clothes on over my suit. The leaves have mostly changed and are falling. Fall is well and truly here.

Mary a 92 yr old in out aqua and fitness class tore her hamstring so she’ll be out for a while. We might meet up for coffee Friday. But she might go out of state, so we’ll see. Gosh I hope I’m doing as well as she does when I’m 92! Two younger woman joined the group this week. They are only in their 40’s. Most of us are 60’s-70’s.

Yesterday I did some outside stuff. Except for the wind it was an excellent day. 79F our last at that temperature for the year. A cold front came though last night and it’s below average temperatures for the next week.

I’m trying to stay active ( get to all 4 of my aqua fitness and all 3 of my fitness classes, plus be active at home) to get my immune system activated and eat healthy ( cut my daily one soda) for the same reason as they keep saying on the news that this year is going to be bad for flu and covid. I’m betting with all I do I’ll run into carriers. So hoping a strong immune response will help. 🍁

🍦ice cream for all plus swirly purple sparkle ✨ vibes

Great job with doing aqua fitness and staying active! Staying active has helped my mental health in addition to physical health so it's a great thing to do and will definitely help your immune system

I just got my flu and bivalent covid shots on Saturday, was really tired from the covid one but no other side effects

Hugs from:
bizi, Nammu

Thanks for this!
bizi, Nammu