View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 19, 2022 at 03:29 PM

@Breaking Dawn no problem. Just had a thought that maybe one day you would like to join facebook groups because it's the most active place for groups and they have zillions of different groups. Yesterday I joined two active groups that are focused on Christ consciousness. There are even active groups for each of the myers briggs personality types. Months ago I joined an INFP group but not sure if I'm still an INFP. Some other groups I found interesting are Deep Thinkers, Stoic Nature, Wayseer. Only type of active group I haven't found so far is about stigmata. There are a bunch but they're not active. I guess people aren't too interested in groups about stigmata. But for you I searched for coffee groups to only find there are a zillion active ones, anything from coffee meme humor to coffee addicts. For anyone interested in DID there are countless ones on fb. I joined 10 of them. Most fb DID groups are very strict and have no tolerance for bullying or hate but there are some that encourage people to post trigger warning type of posts for people who need that.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn