View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,443 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 24, 2022 at 08:02 AM

Physically I can't do Starbucks. Mentally I need something that gives me work and I barely have to talk to anyone and it's remote because I'm still a bit agoraphobic. At least until I'm use to my service dog, which is a whole nother issue. I'm going to take classes through a website then transfer them in to a school if it works out. So I can go as slow as I want. Unusual I get really sick mentally when trying to go to school so this whole thing can backfire quickly. We don't need money we need the system to work. I'm just so frustrated. We moved because my h is my caretaker and I we both need medical and dental. But we need housing too. It's just not feasible long term. It bothers me that things are so much easier with money. So I'm going to set up a pass program for me and both my boys and we're going to get down to business. My therapist and Drs would hate this idea but I need to become self sufficient. My parents are doing their will and I have to do a SN trust. This is going is a 2 to 3 year plan after we get housing again. I have to focus on something because of I don't I'll loose it.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Fuzzybear