Soupe du jour
Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
Default Oct 29, 2022 at 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnylowkey View Post
I'm planning to travel to Europe this winter. I'm going to visit Paris, Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. I'm very excited about it. I have always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum. I'm also interested in learning about the cultures of other countries. I think it will be a great experience.
@sunnylowkey, have a wonderful time!

I've never been to Madrid, but have visited Paris, Barcelona, and Lisbon. All great cities! Paris and Lisbon have a special place in my heart.

I had been to Paris a few times before, but the last time I went was during the height of the covid pandemic. I finally went to the Louvre. It was a unique experience seeing that wonderful museum. Almost no one was there because of the pandemic. At one point, my husband and I were the only people in the room that had Da Vinci's painting of the Mona Lisa, and even other rooms. I imagine the museum will be crowded when you go. Maybe consider buying the tickets online, ahead of time, to avoid long lines.

My favorite thing in Barcelona was the Joan Miro museum/foundation. I love Miro's art (own two prints), plus it is located on a high hill with a spectacular view of the sea and a lovely large park around it. If interested, see Joan Miro Collection | Fundacio Joan Miro We had to take a taxi to/from there. Again, good to book tickets ahead of time.

Psych Medications:
* Tegretol XR (carbamazepine ER) 800 mg
* Lamictal (lamotrigine) 150 mg
* Seroquel XR (quetiapine ER) 600 mg

I also take meds for blood pressure, cholesterol, and tachycardia.

Last edited by Soupe du jour; Oct 29, 2022 at 04:28 AM..
Soupe du jour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MuseumGhost

Thanks for this!
MuseumGhost, shakespeare47, WastingAsparagus