View Single Post
20oney

Member Since Dec 2014
378 hugs
given
Default Oct 31, 2022 at 06:37 AM

This is probably a topic that has been brought up countless times before, but it’s something relatively new for me. Side note, I was not hugged as a child bu anyone, so physical touch is very foreign to me

I probably found the courage to ask my T for a hug a few months ago. She didn’t even hesitate at the idea and the unspoken rule is that she initiates because I won’t.

Sometimes it’s been a quick hello/goodbye hug, other times it’s been slightly longer and I’ve been really able to feel the comfort of it.

I have a hard time opening up to my T, trusting that she is capable of not letting me lose control if I were to because upset and cry. But sometimes these hugs almost trigger those tears.

So, I’ve recently asked for longer hugs and I got one. I have never in my life felt like that. I felt physically comforted, like my mind eased and I just felt somewhat okay after a really difficult session.

Anyone else have some hug/hold experience to share? Positive or negative is welcome
20oney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, downandlonely, Fuzzybear, LonesomeTonight, mote.of.soul, RTerroni, ScarletPimpernel

Thanks for this!
downandlonely