Anonymous43372

Default Nov 01, 2022 at 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseviolet View Post
To the original poster.
First and foremost.
You have my sympathies.
Secondly.
Gaslighting apparently doesn't have to be intentional or deliberate.
(But yes, there are some doctors and nurses who do seem to be probably doing it on purpose. &#128580
Thirdly. Can you go to another urgent care facility or is there only one available in your area that works with your insurance?
(Just a question. And I think that there are currently only two that work with mine. And one isn't generally very helpful, and the other is one which bills two copays for one visit. Sigh. &#128580
My endocrinologist out of nowhere added a 'no refills - doctor authorization only - note to my thyroid prescription I've taken for over 20 years. I filed a complaint against him with my healthcare company and am going to go to a different healthcare company to find a new endocrinologist.

This endo is a dept head too. I messaged him asking him for a letter explaining his legal reason for preventing me from filling my own thyroid medication. If he accuses me of abusing it, I'm definitely going to sue him.

Stupid Walgreens automated system has been refilling my thyroid medication two weeks early and I tried to address this with Walgreens and they didn't change anything.

So, if that's why my endo took away my ability to refill my own medication without even consulting me first, I will still sue him. He has no legal right to do that without first legally stating why.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, MuseumGhost