View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 13, 2022 at 09:46 AM

Good morning, put my Christmas tree up yesterday. I know it’s early but I wanted it up early this year. I didn’t put one up last year at all. Also baked some homemade pumpkin bread which turned out great.

I need to get on the treadmill too, just got to motivate myself to do it. Been slacking on it the past week.

Don’t have much going on today, just some cleaning really. Tomorrow I’m going grocery shopping and then stopping by the library to drop of my volunteer application.

I sat outside early today, like at 7:30am. Just to get out of my apartment for a little bit and feel fresh air. It was a little cold. In the low 40’s. But the cold air helped me a bit to just feel more awake. It’s a completely overcast day so I just looked at the clouds in the sky for a bit and read some parts of a travel guidebook I have.

I am thinking about going outside again later to just sit out at the table/bench area because I’ve been spending too much time indoors and it starts to get to me after awhile. So even just sitting outside helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn, falcon09, Sometimes psychotic