View Single Post
moodyblue83

Member Since Aug 2021
31 hugs
given
Default Nov 17, 2022 at 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinglady View Post
My hubby and I are in our sixties. He's not interested in dealings with me either, but I just take care of my own needs from time to time. Intercourse is painful for us ladies as we get older, but some serious kissing and touching would be nice.
I'm sorry your significant other is not interested either. Have you really told her how much some sort of sexual contact means to you? (I haven't said anything to my husband, since I'm thinking he's stressed out as it is.)
Hi Travelinglady .............So we're in the same age bracket with a similar problem. An uninterested partner ! Ok ..... I'll get right to it. As far as intercourse is concerned , that went out the window YEARS ago. I won't get into the specifics but because of several severe physical issues that is no longer an option, ( or so I was told ). Lubricant at one time made it possible , but you need a little cooperation to make it work.

As far as self pleasing ..... well let's just say it's harder for me to achieve its goal than it would be for her. And I just don't feel like it anymore.
But like you said , some serious kissing and touching would be nice. And it doesn't have to be at night with the lights out and her falling asleep on me. If she showed some physical affection during the course of the day I'd be much happier.
And I've told her many times how much this means to me and I just get no response.
I can understand why you haven't said anything to your husband yet because all you'll probably get is a feeling that your bothering him.

Anyhow , thanks for the input. I know I'm not alone in this but the frustration goes on...
Best to you...

Hugs from:
Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady