unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
66.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 17, 2022 at 02:58 PM

Got some of my bloodwork results back.

My A1C went from 10.8 to 8.6 or thereabouts, since June, when my dr started me on Lantus insulin. So that is terrific, imo! I read its easier to drop more from a higher number than when you get to the 7's, for instance.

I just ordered Shipt, a bunch of salads, veg, proteins. I ate a little more yesterday because i had fasted in the morning for my blood test and got back well after my usual brunch time. I was also hungrier at dinner. But then stomach/gas pain woke me up this morning. I do feel better after i poop! And back to small portions today. I think thats the biggest trick to losing weight.

I was surprised yesterday evening at how NOT exhausted i was after my big day out. I was tired and ennervated, but not catatonic sleepy as i usually am. So i think thats down to my blood sugar being lower.

The hoarder social worker from my drs office also called me this morning. I asked if we could talk after the holiday. She said the first step is to have the hoarders task force in my county to come in and do an assessment. So maybe we will fix it so Santa can come down the chimney! As long as he doesnt leave me anything to hoard!

The social worker also asked me if i wanted to be hooked up with hot meals. I told her no, my eating is pretty restricted right now.

I could be skinny by the next pool season.
unaluna is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hvert