9,387 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 17, 2022 at 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzybear View Post
Good post to Beth about depression, wildflowerchild

I'm still behind in this thread.

Beyondtherainbow, I didn't know you had fish, what sort of fish (?) I'm missing the joke though, I must have missed a lot of posts

I wouldn't be allergic to fish.. I had thought of fish (not to eat). Papa bear isn't keen and I'm not sure though.

It's a long story but this summer I took care of my sister's cat while they were on vacation. The first night I had to clean a dead bird out of their pool. (And I'm squeamish about dead things). Every day after that the cat brought me a gift of a dead animal. It was funny because every day I got something bigger and less likely for a small cat to kill. One night I was almost asleep and heard her crying because she'd brought me a present at 1 AM. It was a joke on here to see what she'd bring me next. Every day I had to clean up a rather nasty mess. I was beginning to suspect her next kill would be a deer because it was getting larger daily, including a blue jay (a big bird if you don't have them).

Now I'm watching my mom's dog, fish and chickens and last night her betta fish appeared to be dead. I got ready to take care of it and just when I was prepared to open the tank he swam past my face. Moments before he was upside down, folded in half, seemingly completely lifeless. So now I'm just waiting to see if he'll do me the favor of dying when my mom is home or opt as is typical of pets I'm watching and die on me.

I don't know why people leave me in charge of their pets....

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Aurelius710, bizi, Fuzzybear, MuddyBoots, Nammu, Polibeth

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, bizi, ~Christina