Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,711 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Nov 17, 2022 at 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I got my dentist appointment out of the way. It was pretty much pain free. I've had needles in way worse places then in my mouth and they were not fun. One was downright traumatic. So novacaine was a piece of cake. Especially with how much numbing gel she put on before the shot. It cost me $487 to get 2 minor cavities fixed. Considering how much soda I consume daily I should consider myself lucky that I got off so easy with just the 2. Now I go back in April just for a 6 month cleaning.

Then Thanksgiving is going to be a bigger deal then I thought and my mom and I argued about it. We are staying 2 nights instead of just overnight. I am worried about a couple people who will be there who weren't orginally part of the plan. Also I'm worried about catching Covid again. Then theres this bad anxiety and I don't know if its med related or situational. But without a therapist until the start of December and all the other stuff going on, I've been quite ornery bordering on angry today.
I understand how you feel about the holidays. I understand how you feel about having covid because everyone who lives with me had covid.

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Mountaindewed

Thanks for this!
Mountaindewed